Race day is Friday, September 13, 2024.
Fast. Flat. And in the dark! The unique setting of a full Harvest Moon, coupled with an evening time trail run on the Mopac Trail has made this a ‘must run’ event for Nebraska runners each fall and sells out quickly. The Harvest Moon Hustle is part of the Born & Raced In Nebraska Series.
Harvest Moon Hustle is an extremely popular race which sells out year after year. We’ve created registration policies that are designed to reward loyalty and past participants while providing a fair way for new runners to join the event.
There are three ways to register:
1. Limited Priority Registration [CLOSED]
- Price: $57
- When: June 3, 2024 @10am – June 6, 2024 @11:59pm
- Who: Open to last year’s participants, Pink Gorilla Events Run Club members, those on pace to earn their BRIN Finisher Medal, and friends of these eligible runners.
- How: Priority Registration Code will be emailed to those eligible at 10am on June 3, 2024. Since Priority Registration is limited, we highly recommend that eligible runners register as quickly as possible to secure your race bib and take advantage of bypassing the lottery.
2. Lottery Registration [CLOSED]
- Price: $60
- When: June 7, 2024 @10am – June 14, 2024 @11:59pm
- Who: Open to all runners and is the standard way for new runners to join the event.
- How: Everyone who enters the lottery will be informed of their selection status between 10am and 11am on June 18th. Those selected for the lottery will have their payment method charged for their registration. Those not selected will not be charged anything. Runners who sign up for the lottery on the same registration will be selected (or not) together.
3. Charitable Registration [CLOSED]
- Price: $160
- When: June 3, 2024 @10am – July 30, 2024 @11:59pm
- Who: Open to all runners
- How: This is a way to bypass the lottery and support the race’s charitable partners with a $100 donation in addition to the $60 race registration.
Running beneath a canopy of fall foliage in the ever-fading evening light makes Harvest Moon Hustle one of the most unique events and courses in the state.
We know stuff happens and have created registration policies and protections with as much flexibility as possible so you can register with confidence.
Here are some options to protect your registration or if your plans change after registering:
Protect Your Registration:
We are proud to offer RegShield for this race, a 3rd party event insurance policy, to participants to optionally purchase at time of checkout to protect their registration.* If a participant is unable to attend their race due to one of nearly 20 covered circumstances, they can make a claim and receive 100% of their purchase back (registration and extra fees – not sales tax or add-on purchases due to variability in sales tax laws and provisioning of add-ons). Need to make a claim?
*At this time RegShield Event Insurance is not available to athletes for this Race if registering via a multi-race bundle such as the BRIN Running Series. RegShield Event Insurance is currently only available to athletes that register for individual Races outside of a multi-race bundle.
Run the Virtual Race!
Athletes may transfer from the in-person event to the virtual event or vice versa for free anytime up until 10 days prior to race day at 11:59 PM CST. Within 10 days of race day, athletes may transfer from the in-person event to the virtual event or vice versa for a $10 transfer fee anytime up until the day before race day at 11:59 PM CST.
Run your own course on your own schedule and still get all of this year’s awesome swag shipped to you at no additional cost.
Run Next Year’s Race!
Athletes may defer their in-person registration to the next year for free anytime 30 days or more prior to race day.
Elite Athlete Program
The Pink Gorilla Events Elite Program makes it simple for Elite Athletes to register and receive elite athlete discounts for all qualifying Pink Gorilla Events races.