Manage Your Registration
How to Update Your Registration
Follow the below steps to update your registration for any of the following reasons:
- Enter your average mile pace to help with wave assignments (due Aug. 14, 2020)
- Transfer from Virtual Event to In-Person Event (due Aug. 14, 2020) – provided that the in-person event has not sold out.
- Transfer from In-Person Event to Virtual Event (deadline is the In-Person Event Race Day at 11:59 PM). Contact us if you need to transfer to the Virtual Event and it is after after Aug. 14, 2020 )
Step 1: Go to https://pinkgorillaevents.account.webconnex.com/ to create or sign into your RedPodium account.
Step 2: Claim your account or Login
- Claim My Account: If you do not have an account, click the “Claim My Account” button. Be sure to use the email address that you used to register for this event. If you need us to re-send your registration confirmation, email us at email@example.com.
- Login: If you already have an account, click the “LogIn” button.
Step 3: Click the “Registrations” tab to view your registrations
Step 4: Select the event that you would like to edit
Note: Some runners registered as part of the 2020 BRIN BLACKOUT. Others registered for the 2020 Harvest Moon Hustle directly.
Step 5: Click the “Edit” button for the Registered person that you would like to edit
Instructions: Only certain fields will be editable. Scroll down until you find the editable registration fields. Choose your event and distance and also complete any additional required responses that your choice prompts.
- In-Person Events: If you select an in-person event, you will be prompted to enter your average pace per mile. This will help us assign start waves.
- Virtual Events: If you select a virtual event, you will be prompted to read and sign the virtual event waiver.
Step 6: Click the “Save” button
Instructions: Once you have edited your registration by updating your event and distance choices, click the “Save” button. Double check that your registration was saved and that the information is correct. You might also consider clicking the “Resend Email” button once your registration has been saved to have a copy of your updated registration. That’s it! Logoff
Note: You can continue to make approved updates to your registration up until the deadlines listed at the top of this page.